Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Search Is Over!


Youve no doubt noticed a lack of rob Blogs lately...

We just been so busy with, well... Stuff that there never seems to be time..

Anyway... this represents the 3rd house We've made offers on, but this time.. it Hooked.. Its done... assuming no surprises on inspection, and I don't get fired before my financing, then its a done deal!!!

Ill post some more details later.. for now. Im exhausted.. just got the little one to bed, and I havent had my own supper yet, back hurts like hell, and the house is a mess...

Such is life, but over all.. it ain't half bad! Whew!!!


This place even has a room over the garage for MUSIC!!!
Little smaller then the music room I used to dream about... But it works... and its, well.. that idea was kind of a pipe dream at best... this is more practical.. and certainly fits the bill

Im so excited I could just Sh_T!!!! yee-haw!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home