Friday, April 13, 2007

Advance Notice: Spring Cleaning Time!!


I got about 2 weeks to get my house ready for sale..
no major surgery, just some painting of moldings... clean up yard... the hard part is gonna be de-cluttering and spring cleaning.....

So I just want to let this serve as advance notice to all that, selfishly, all projects are on hold for at least the next 2, maybe 3 weeks.. while I'm singularly focused on getting this stuff done... Feel free to volunteer to help if you want to... (ah-hem)

Don't worry Scott, I've had the Full Circle Stuff done for a week or two now, so thats done, and I can keep the gigs (I'll need the cash) but for all the the projects, recording or other are gonna be wayback on the back burner till I can get most of this stuff dealt with..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home