Sunday, June 25, 2006

Finally got the Software to Work!!!


CUBASE ROCKS!
Now I jsut got to figure out how to use it all...

I been trying to get this up an running for a LONG time now.. and its not as easy as you'd think...

Anyway.. really excited to get it working... now I get to tinker with it to learn all the bells and whistles...




With any luck by Xmas the 'Studio' will be up an running.. I've got enough gear.. just missing the means to get sound ON to the computer..

Im hoping to buy either a Firewire interface, or a stand alone unit sometime before I retire..(liek the two pics I have here)


But with bills, and all all lifes regular events. that may take a while...

until then, I've been trying to get the room a little more organized.. I modified my old a frame stand last year... and that seems to be working out ok... but still not ideal... In my drams I'd have one of the F2 stands from Omnirax, but they are mega expensive... so Its more likely that I'd build one before I buy one...







Here's some of the stuff I've got in place so far..


I've got about 6 or 7 songs that I've started writing, but haven't finished.. Well, actually theres more, but just the 6 or 7 that I think have commercial potential.... My hope is to record them as a demo, completely arranged, with someone singing them (not me) and then see where I can push them from there...

At the least, it will be fun to finally be able to get these ideas finished so I can share them.. if they go no where, no biggie.. but if someone like one or more and records it... then that would be AWESOME... will keep you posted...

2 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger Manly Helpings said...

Hey - will now that you are Mr. s#$t-hot pro at that software, maybe you can hook me up so that we can do some jammin??

Paulie

and BTW - what the f*&k is this censoring bull__it on your blog??

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Manly Helpings said...

Hey - will now that you are Mr. s#$t-hot pro at that software, maybe you can hook me up so that we can do some jammin??

Paulie

and BTW - what the f*&k is this censoring bull__it on your blog??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home