Saturday, October 07, 2006

There is a GOD!!!

Ok.... I literaly stoped what I was doing and said a little thank you.....

I really don't know what I did to restore it... (actually, I think I do) but most importantly, I got it Back!!! All of IT!!!!

And it sounds pretty damn good...

I'm struglling with the Eq settings.And I didn't use any Pre-Amps,which would have made it sound a lot warmer, But overall.. pretty freaking cool..
It has one of those elaborate style of EQ processors, but with me not being a "sound tech", Im a little lost in getting to sound the way I want.. ... (why can't it just be Bass/treble) lol.. oh well, I'll leanr..

I got it sounding as good as i can for now, but if someone who knows how to adjust these eq setings, I'm sure I could give it a lot more balls...

Regardless, i got it working .. and I have all weekend to play with it... Yee-Hah!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home