Monday, December 25, 2006

My Wife is TOTALLY AWESOME


Well, I'd plugged in my Mic's.. Put the traditional Star Trek Ornaments on the tree, (yes, I'm a Treky... but thats yet another long story and while of great personal interest, likely not interesting enuf to blog about.. lol) and I was enjoying watching Sarah open and play with all her presents... Did good in picking Trena out some good stuff, the in-laws were there to enjoy it with us, and I was thinking "it just doesnt get any better then this" When my wife, once again, proved me wrong... (she does that a lot more then I'd like to admit, lol)

There's a whole story behind it.. which I'll maybe come back and share with ya a little later.. but the short version is..... My wife totally surprised me, and got me the Dream bass I'd mentioned earlier...

Never in a Million years did I expect it... I WANTED it... Oh how I wanted it... but had resolved that It's been too good a year already,(insofar as it relates to Music toys, concerts, etc..) and I had said my good-byes the the notion.. and resolved to seek one out in a year or two.....



(Its the 5 String G&L Frettless in the Front here)

Anyway... When I opened it, I didnt know whether to shit, cry, or blow bubbles, as they say...

Between this and the Keyboard a few years ago (another AWESOME story) I'll have to work pretty hard to top these.... and with any luck.. someday I'll find the perfect surprise gift for her... I'll have to start saving now!!!

More stories later... I got some Xmas festivities to Enjoy!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home