Sunday, April 15, 2007

Another LARGE day...



What a day indeed....



Just a couple of days ago, We signed the deal to buy the new house... and here I am today Literally Dumpster-Diving in Bayers lake... Well, sort of...



We need to sell our house, and the painting if easy, the hard part is de-clutering... So I had to go on the hunt for Boxes...



My first go round had me asking stores if they had any, then a clerk a one of the retial stores in the park said just check the "cardboard only bins" out back....... So i did... Jackpot!!!!



Anyway... Our little one had fun "Making Cookies" and playing with the boxes, while we packed and packed and packed..



I carted 3 loads to the storage depot, broke a air vent grill in my van (that really bums me out, A completely cosmetic thing, but I'll still get it fixed, Im funny that way) and my back still hasn't forgiven me... So much so that i was having Spasms tonight while I was onstage at Monte's

We had a wicked nite, some of the new friends we made last week came out again to hear us, and MY SISTER and her friends came out as well (Thanks Sis)


Anyway... there was bunch of drunk guys there for a stagg party... they were really having a blast, and really into t he music... They kept requesting Tom Petty, (and we don't know any) so Scott Joked.... "We take requests, provided they are written on 20 dollar bills" and didn't they call our bluff...

(see pic below)




too cool.....
so of course, were stuck now... we had to pull somethign out of our hat... So Steve sang that one from Full Moon Fever, "My sisters ex-husband...." which was oddly funny for several reasons, none of which I'll get into here.. ha ha ha....


The gig over all went very well, not a huge crowd, but a respectable one, and they really liked the music, there's even talk of having us back as a regular fixture, which is COOL by me... its a great bar, and the owners and staff are awesome...


So now its wind down time, maybe a bowl of cereal then a nap..
More packing, cleaning to do tomorrow...
My wifes mother and aunt are coming to help... THANK GOD, those two together are the very definition of hard work, its amazing actually....
Helps take the pressure off, really.. I could just stay out of their way, and cook dinner, and they'd get more done in a day then I could in a week, which is great cause thats how long we've given ourselves to get this place ready to list on MLS....


So if your looking for a great house.. Nows your chance before we put the sign in the line... Come a week from Monday, signs going on the lawn, and I dont think it will last long before its sold...


come to think about it, I'm gonna really miss this place...


We've loved this house from day one... Not only the house, but the neighborhood and the neighbors... You can't put a value on that.. and its something I KNOW we''ll miss a lot once we go to the new place... Oh well, were not gonna be that far away, we can visit....


Cheers for now..


Rob..



oh.. by the way Charles... were 100% confirmed for BACHMANFEST 2007..

We'll need a PA, a place to sleep, some booze and some food (hotdawgs, beans,weiners, eggs and bacon will doo) and a little help securing a paying gig for the friday, but other then that, its Lock and Load buddy!!... Click on www.myspace.com/seefullcircle for a sample of our music..
Now that I mention that, if any of my Musician buddies want to go on one hell of a great road trip music/camping/party excursion... contact me, I'll get you the details... For now, just mark July 14th on your calender as "Bachmanfest Road trip Weekend" and I'll fill you in ont he rest later..
G-Nite for now..
Rob





3 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RIGHT ON!!

Bachmanfest 2007 will be a the Party of the year.... We are so looking forward to having you guys downm, we will be sure to make Room for eveyone, we will be having 2 stages this year, to Accomdate a couple of Bands... Both me and Julia, are really excited about having Full Cicloe, join the List of great East Coast Bands.... we are Pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charles And Julia Bachman

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Rob said...

Mike lamaroux also recommended against it, and had some good info from the web on the subject...

I guess I could always get pme of those things to go on the ceiling and project it on the wall... Do they come in High Def??

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you have your posts, mixed up...but yes it should be DLP atleaste, that is what i am putting in my basement, the rule of thumb with these is the more you spend generally the better and brighter it is ...

CHeers

Charles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home