Wednesday, September 19, 2007

All Hyped up for nothing

Well.. I'd taken down my earlier comments about it on the off chance the dude fished around and read my blog..... but I can put it back now, and this follow up as, for now at least, its a dead duck..

I had an offer for the domain.. but a far cry lower then my expecations... (500 buck range)

Im not sure if it was that I was gloriously impressed (and somewhat jealous) of his site, or just naive optimism on my part.. but I was hoping for a couple extra zero's... but t'was just a pipe dream...

oh well.. was sure fun while it lasted... even had a list of what we'd spend the money on..albeit a short list... Just -- "Pay bills"

HA

in other news... I Filed the doc's with Small Claims today regarding the chimney issue... Im not sure if I'll win or loose.. Some think Its dumb to try.. but for my mind, as a matter of principle, I have to see it through...

they (the defendant) may not have necessarily have known the severity of the problem... I'd conceede maybe that much... but they "HAD" to know that there was a problem... but I'm re-hashing it now..
I'm just gonna forget about it till i get to court...

in other other news... LOTS hapenning, but just too tired to type about it.... Where does the time go..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home