Saturday, November 03, 2007

Storm bound

Well, I got a good fire going, and the kettle on for some hot Choc!

yep.. Im officially an old fart... HA..

No, I had the rum last nite. tonight Im solo with the little one, so I have to stay sharp in case power goes out...


anyway... had a dialogue with the dude who wanted that other domain... Seems like a nice enuff fellow.. probably would have a lot in common with the guy, but alas... he's just a regular Joe like the rest of us, so no dot.com millions... I'll keep my domain, and call it a day... But ya never know..

that guy who wants almostfamous seems pretty cool.. I told him if he can get me a leg up with my documentary, he could have it for free... and he's actually kept in contact about it.. so ya never know...

Oh well.. I got a dvd and some marshmellows that are calling my name...

peace out..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home