Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Too tired to sleep...




Its too late to start a movie... Im tired, but have you ever been sooo bored you couldnt sleep???

Not that today was boring, anything but actualy.. but now... in the seclusion of my room... its pretty boring... (rightly so I guess, as I see that typed out.. ha ha)

Anyway... My flight was on time, I was early for work, and everything worked out just dandy...
Turna out my bosses boss was on the same plane... which technically makes him my boss too.... Super Cool guy... one of thos guys who makes it a point to know everyone's names... and their kids, and remembers the little things, like the days she was sick and asks hows she's doing.... And its cool, because I really believe the guy cares... which is refreshing actually, I mean, we've all worked for people who would maybe go through the motions but you could tell it wasn't sincere.... but this is different.. Anyway.. he's headed a different direction, so he hands me a taxi chit to save me from having to expense it later...

Not to get all Disney Channel on ya, but the more Im around this place, the more I like it.. and I liked it alot before.... Sure, it aint the music Business, But at the end of the day.. (and the beginning for that matter) its a really good place to work... EVERYONE I've met so far seems not only sincere in their interactions, but there's not even a hint of any behind the scene's grumbling, power struggles, and all that politics that large organizations seem to be riddled with these days... There are issues, and apparantly some varied ideas, but everythings so respectful, its oddly refreshing actually... I been in this industry a looooonnng time, moved around some... but if this was my last stop on the ol' career bus... that'd be ok by me!

anyway.. enuff bout that..

Usually, when I fly.. I get the aile seat... its easier to get to the washroom, the overhead bin, and off the plane once your all done, but today I ended up with the Window... and I must admit, I got a little giddy with the pictures...

Ottawa seems like a nice town actually... lots of tree's, lots of farms... I could handle that.... I'm soooo not a city boy.. There was a point in my life when I wanted to be.. or maybe thought I could be, But I love my privacy.. and I love tree's... I think it'd be great to have 40 to 140 acres somewhere.... my house plopped right in the middle.. studio/bar/rehersal space somewhere in the back, far enuf away from the house and everything else that you could really have a Barn Burner of a party and not even wake your self up!! which reminds me, I really shoudl get a 649 ticket while Im here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home