Saturday, July 15, 2006

Awesome Vacation!


Well, I cant say i was TOTALLY away from work... f__king blackberry keeps you on a short leash.. .but I did have a great time overall...

We had both took 2 weeks, most of which we just did local stuff, but we also had 3 days and 2 nights up in Montreal

We got lucky with the rental car (paid for a compact and got a Wicked Buick Rendevous for same cost) it was soo cool we both agreed to look for one next time we need to trade...

We skimped on the hotel, and stayed in a really cheap little place, but it worked out well as we spent very little time there..... Most of our time was chaulked full of most of the touristy things..

We saw Old Montreal, the Biodome, Insectarium, did some shopping, I drooled over the toys at Steve's Music store, and we even took in a concert...(see previous post) which was the real primary reason for the trip in the first place, but we had a lot of other fun too...

But all that Aside, with exception to the continuing issue with Ants... (we gave up and called the pros to come spray next week) it sure is good to be home....

Anyway.... Im up a little toooo late now.. so I need to cut this short.... I also trust you'll forgive any gramer or spelling mistakes..... but I really dont care enough to spell check at this hour.. Ha ha ...

Im just gonna grab a shower and some cereal and its off to bed for me...

Nite all!!!!

Rob


PS... does anyone read this stuff?
I really enjoy doing it... and have even had some strangers who found it while googling something else... but I'd like to know who, if anyone other then by accident, reads this dribble... Anyway... if so, email me.... or add comments...

cheers for now..

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always read "this stuff". Your's and Paul's Blogs keep me in the loop.

Gordon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home