Friday, October 13, 2006

gotta love technology....



Well, a few years back I bought a 2nd hand Presonus Firestation interface.. Worked good for a while too, but it required keeping the computer on service pak 1..

anyways... I had to upgrade to service pak 2, but that essentially rendered the firestation useless...

Not the end of the world, I got it real cheap, but still kind of a bummer...

Anyways, just got my SDIF/COAX converter...

So Now my formerly useless interface will now serve as a "2 channel, tube Pre-amp" and also up the KorgD3200 from 12 tracks to 14 of simultaneous Audio recording capability...

I'll hopefully have it by tomorrow... Now I just need some stuff to record...

doing a Xmas Ep with a lady from work in November.... And hope to do some live stuff in the early new year....

Holy crap, I've become a Music geek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home