Saturday, November 25, 2006

Making progress in the learning curve..

been playing with my Studio Board a lot lately... and learning more about what it can do..

learned some things it can do that I didnt know it could... Like Link it to a second unit and double your horsepower (i.e. 28 tracks simultaneous audio) And that it can switch effects mid-song, and back again (i/e temporarily adding a flanger effect then removing it) but I also learned one thing it can't... It Can't record a Midi track (i.e. My keyboard or digital drums) so that a bit of a bummer... But I still don't have any remorse... I can sync it to an external sequencer, and i can either use my keyboard or pick up a 2nd hand litle box somewhere...

To bad I left my old MC-500 at Kurts Keyboards years ago and never went back to get it...

C'est La Vie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home