Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Karma

I've been in awe lately of little tiney doses of "good luck" nothing too serious, but stuff like running late for a meeting, and every light turns green for... Pulling up to the curb to park and not having change, but the meters already got an hour on it.. Winning the little 50/50 draw at the office, Getting our daughter into not one, but "2" day cares that would normally have a huge wait list (we already picked on of the 2) etc....

Well, just when I was about to stock up on loto, I think the streak officially came to a close... My faithly 02 Grand Caravan's ignition refused to let me start it... Key wont turn in the ingnition... But then again, its been coming for a while... (I've often had to "giggle it" and it didnt happen 1st thing in the am when I needed to be somewhere.. it happend at the gas station, at the end of the day...

My neighbor, Mike Tighe,(thanks mike) took me to the Dodge shop to see if they could cut a key to make it work.. but I'd missed the service guys.. and they thought it was the ignition, not the key itself.... So my next problem.. How long will I have to wait for a tow truck.... Before I could ask for a number to a tow company, the Added touch guy walks in the dealership.... he follows us back to the van, and "mischief managed" (You have to be a fan of Harry Potter to get that quote"

So I got a rental lined up for tomorrow... (still gotta work) and while it does suck to have a repair bill coming, its still better then a monthly payment... and a hell of a lot better then a kick in the nuts... so on we go...


on a music note::: looks like I 'might' have some help getting some grant money for the Rockumentary project, and some assistance with filming/ post production.. keep tuned for more info.. in the meantime.. click here for the new temporary web site for the project..

On a Commercial note:

Table, Chairs and Hutch for sale....
100% solid wood.. shown here with 4 chairs (i have 6 total) and 1 insert (i have 2 total)

make us an offer






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home