Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I get by with a little help from my Friends...

While there's been a notable absence of Blog activity lately, there's been No Shortage of actual Stuff happening.. too much perhaps... the quote "Burning the candle at both ends" certainly comes to mind...

So While unfortunately I 'Still" don't have time to re-hash all of it, I would like to say some well earned thanks to:

-Wendy Bennet for helping us find our new house....
-Wayne Smart for helping me move our "stuff" to the Storage bin... and the 911 baby sitting
-Glenna Vandeven for last minute baby sitting in addition to the regular stuff...
-Aunt Barb and mom in law Bev for helping us clean/pack
-Mike Tighe for Caulking my BaseBoards
-Scott Cheverie (and Wayne again) for helping me paint the spare room..
-Peter Vandeven for letting us store some more stuff at his house
-Steve MacDonald for the Roofing Referrals...
-my mom for the babysitting, house cleaning and Chinese Food...
-my dad for the Swiss Chalet
-Bev and Richard for the frequent trips to Halifax to look at houses with us, and your feedback, and unbiased sober second thought..

im probably forgetting someone, but I'm sure trena will remind me.. but in m defence, Im tired, sleep deprived and Im gonna go have a nap..

More later..


And thanks in advance to ALL OF YOU, for helping us move...

Mark June 27th-30th on your Calender... Well be needing some help!!! many hands make light work..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home