Monday, August 20, 2007

Oh, and how could i forget


as you may already know, Full Circle, the band I play bass for opend for trooper last month..

Well, since then, I've been exchanging a few emails with the Keyboard player, Gogo about my documentary I've been working on for the past 2 years (off and on)

Anyway... He Loves the idea, and connected me with a Killer band from BC who would love to be a part of it.. called 33rd rail... I hope to fly out there in the spring to set up some interviews..

party on!!!



Also...

My Studio got a little break... Were gonna be recording J.D. Clarke perform LIVE in truo this coming Friday when he opens for Michelle Wright.... We 'might" also be able to record Michelle herself.. but that part is up in the air for now..

Fun Stuff!!!

Chuck Bachman's gonna give me hand during the show, then its a long overdo reunion beer at my place, in preparation for Mr. Smokey McDrinks Pre-Nuptials celbrations on Saturday!!!

Busy Busy summer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home