Thursday, June 28, 2007

Day 1 Success! Just a little drama at the last minute


Well, I've already said how much I loved the new job... Love it even more now!.. they have been soo good about me taking time off for the house and all that... Whew!... after the year we've had... I think we've been pretty lucky overall... I really love it when a plan comes together.. lol..


anyway.. we got the keys to the new place... its gonna be a lot of work, paint, etc... but man.. I just LOVE it!

We made a few Mini van plus car loads today, and asked for help with some heavy stuff... well... we got a CONVOY...

Mike and Michelle Brought not one but 2 trucks, Johnnny D, had his Armada loaded with stuff.. plus our two...

In total we got out 3 Mini van Loads, 2 Mitsibish loads, 1 Nissan Armada, and 2 pickup trucks which translated into a LOT of STUFF there already... and we have more time... this is gonna be work, but it will go easy...

Many hands, as the saying goes..

only fly in the ointment just came to me from the Oil Mafia... Opps, I mean irving....

You see The house has an oil fired hot water heater... thats a rental... its only 17 bucks a month.. but they want you to sign a commitment to only buy oil from them... NOT.. (ha... just reminded myself of Boart)

Anyway, I sent off my contract today for the rental, but crossed out that section.... well... they were not pleased... and sent me a long email that I just finished reading... ok i didnt read it all, I skimed it, but I got the jest of it... to which I replied, and politely...(NOT) told them "you can come get and collect your water heater"... and I'll buy a new heater.. and Buy my oil from Steve's Affordable Fuels... (431-Heat)

Besides the fact the owner of the company is a buddy, He has GOOD Prices save enough off my oil from affordable fuels (431-Heat) in a tank or 4 to get my money back.... screw Irving!!!!! (shouldnt have said that.... now the Irving oil mafia will come get me...) ha ha..

Nite for now..

Hey Steve, is that plug worth a discount???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home