Friday, June 08, 2007

Does anybody really know what time it is....


ah.. the good old days.. back when Chicago was actually a KICK arse band with Horns, and all that jazz..... well, it wasnt jazz, but it was good music...

No ones putting out tunes like that anymore... 8-45 or 6-4, Color my world....
too expensive I guess.... everyones into that techno stuff anyhow....

where the hell did that come from? sometimes the stuff tht pops in my head actually frightens me a little..

anyway.. Just got back from visiting Steve, guitarist for Full Circle... he's laid up with a broken foot since the Cancer Chairty gig.. but is in good spirits... evne looks like Our Singer might be staying in HFX afterall!!! yee-haw!! to soon to say for certain, but theirs hope...

in other news, this facebooks stuff is kind of wearing off... it was cool at first, but now its getting old... too much like work.. lol anyway.. wait, I already said anyway once... Jeesh.. Should have paid more attention in english class... maybe I'd have learned some better segways.. oh well...

took me two nites to mow the lawn... gets damp as it gets late.. but it looks some good when she's all done... I'll miss this place... but such is life..

tired now.. need sleep... just gottta wait for this cd to finish burning then Im ..... AH... there it is...

Nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home