Thursday, May 03, 2007

Offer, counter-offer... I need a smoke....


Well.. this has got to be the busiest two months we've had yet...

We've had multiple family members visit, birthday parties, gigs, my work crap, Trena's work crap (and by crap I mean stuff you got to do and/or go to beyond the regular 9-5 stuff) plus we looked at Dozens of houses, finally bought a house, essentially moved most of our stuff out of the one were in and put it in storage, repainted 70% of it, had 5 gigs with Full Circle, a "live from Peggys Cove" production meeting, recorded the 'Tupper Band" (big Glenn Millar style affair) with Terry Puliam, attended a concert, bought tickets for Aerosmith (and booked our hotel) and the list just goes on...

Now trena's in NB and Im mr Mom.... such is life



Anyway, the house aint sold yet... but we've had some good activity..
regardless, at the end of the day were not worried about it at all... we just got the palce on the market and its still early in the game.... So I really believe we'll have NO problems selling,

in other news... Full Circle has a gig May 11 at SMU, and I got some recording homework to do.....

who am I kidding... I'm mr mom today, with trena away... and Im beat...... its nap time..

later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home