Thursday, May 31, 2007

Cheers to Scotty!


Well, I must say, my tenure as a bass player for Full Circle started unexpectedly, (after all, Im a keyboard player by trade) but its proven to be one of the funner most positive experiences of my Musical Career....

I got to play some really great venues, record in a real studio and met a TON of cool people.... More importanly, I made some great new friends with bandmates, Scott, Steve and Sandy....

But, alas, not even musicians are exempt from the great alberta brain drain, sucking mass amounts of our talented people out to the prairies....

Long Story Short, its looking like our Singer might be accepting a job offer out west which is suited to his degree and experience..

Were gonna keep our fingers crossed that maybe something will break for him here to keep him in NS, but its looking like Alberta will win another one of us Atlantic'ers

Oh well....

Scotty, I'm not mad at ya buddy....... nothing but love brother.. but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't seriously f__king bummed out to see ya go....

its been a great ride while it lasted.... I'm sure I'll get to tip back one with ya before ya go, but just want to say in advance, that I'll miss ya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home