Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Great End to a Great Weekend!!


Well, I got a ton of stuff done at home this weekend,... doors, trim, shevles painted... But it didnt end there...

We Had some fun, and and topped it all off with a 10am-4:30pm day at a REAL recording Studio!!

We were at the SONIC TEMPLE, which is partly owned by the couple of the former Thomas Trio and the Red Albino members...

Was in with Full Circle recording some of their originals... Was realy cool to have access to such cool gear.. (and people who know how to use it)

THANK YOU SCOTT, STEVE and SANDY for including me in this privilage.. Is much appreciated!!!

after a full day there, it was home for supper, then a night in My Studio with Wayne working on one of my originals...

While My gear is significanly less sophisticated then the real studio, I was pleased to learn that its "Compatible"... which is to say I can start a project here and finish it there, or vice/versa.... and while I lack a lot of the "bells and whistles, the core of what I have, is really all we need to do a full demo and/or Album.....

in any event... tonight was our first "planned" work session, and I think we made some real progress ..

We hashed through some fast tracks to get a working version of one of my originals..
Some of the lyrics, and arrangment may change. but we've capture the "intent" at least.. and can work from there.. then re-build it once we know what/how we want it to come together...


Some of the Words and arrangement will change, but its pretty good for a work in progress...

Anyway, here's some more pics from Sonic...
As soon as I figure out how to imbed audio, i'll put some samples on here too..






























These Guys know their stuff!!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home