Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Being Mr. Mom

Man.. its rewarding, but hard work..
I have a whole new respect for the Single Parent..

I've dont his before... quite a few times.. but for some reason.. this time seems to be particularly exhuasting..

I think maybe its cause Works been so busy..

I can't leave till 8:15 ish in the am, and have to be home by 4:45... for the sitter...

Normally Trena and I share that, but with her in Toronto this week, its all on me.. So Im cramming 10 hours of work in about a 7 hours day... bring work home with me, tending to Sarah, Supper, bath, walk to playground, errands, clean house, stories, playtime, THEN, i try to get some Home Maintenance in.. Last night I painted some moulding anf trim... Not hard work, but Time Consuming and tedious.. Add that with the taping, and then trying to keep the house clean, dishes done, and I'm wiped...

I think... No painting tonight.. just rest..

Nah.. I got to do something... But I'll likely not do too much.. its 9pm, and I need a nap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home