Saturday, October 14, 2006

Fun Gig at the Seahorse


Not as Big a Crowd as we had at the Pogue the other week.. but man.. it sure was fun.. First off, we did'nt open for anyone.. We were headlining... which is cool... And the crowd that was there.. was really into it.


The Only complaint I'd have is that I think the stage could have been set up different... they had me in the back, behind everyone else... which I was none to happy about.. Ok, I was pissed off... . but oh well.. once we started playing.. I just zone out anyway.. I could be backstage for all I care...

thanks to Gill (Gill is the bass Player for Da' Rock) and Todd for coming out...Both Fellow West Coast Newfoundlanders now living in HRM...

Also thanks to Jeremy for taking the pics for us...



So Now thats 4 Gig's down.. and One to go... then its time to focus on some other stuff for a while...

I Got to get my house ready to sell, got to finish my PFP course, and want to do some writting/recording and more work towards the Rockumentary....

Richard (Father in Law) came up today and helped me get TON of stuff done round the house... Now Im just puttering, cleaning, and Im soon ready for the couch...

Nite all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home