Monday, October 16, 2006

I Rest My Case!!!

Well, half of it... lol...

Red Green I aint.. but I'm almost finished making a Kick Ass travel Case for my Studio Board...

Mom gave me this old, but really Cool, Hard-Shell Suit Case last week. And, while a cool suit case.. Trena and I already have luggage sets... So what was I gonna do with this thing??

I had been looking up ATA cases on the net, and the best deal I could Find was 250 bucks (estimate) from Ocean Cases....

then I thought.... why not make my own...

So I took this case, another smaller one that used to hold a Long Gone MC-500 Sequencer and My Korg T1 ATA-Case and for 65 Bucks (taxes in) they Fixed the latch on my Korg Case, Re-Made the MC-500 Case to Hold My Bass Effects Unit, And the Foam (mostly pre-cut) to make this....

It Fits like a glove...

I cut the foam to fit last night.. and got the cloth at Walmart tonight...













Now i just need to do the top and I'm totally portable with no Stress!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home