Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Like I been Dragged through a Bag of Hammers


Thank God I get to start Chiro again this friday... cause I've never been in so much pain/discomfort my entire life

I dont want to do too much B.M.W. (B-tching, Moaning, Whining) but man... not a good day today.. but its been building up for a while...

I actually had to come home from work, take some meds, and lay down with alternating hot water bottle and ice pack....

I believe Chiro will help.. it was working before... so with anyluck.. this mess will be temporary... Although A year into know... feels like forever...


And thats my BMW for the week... From here out... Mr. Positive Attitude!!!!
(thats the meds talking, lol)

Oh yeah, thats not my back, just thought it would be cool to add that generic x-ray to the posting for "flare" lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home