Saturday, October 21, 2006

Copper Penny Rocked!!!


What a way to end the series!!

it was the last of our 5 gigs for the IWK wish cloud fund raiser and man.... it was awesome..

We started to a little drible of a crowd, but by the second set she was jarred full and, i hope this doesn't sound arogant, but we ROCKED ER!!!!

Chuck fine tuned the mix as well, and it was just the warmest stage sound i thnk I've ever had... a sheer joy to play in... That was the night I should have recorded... but alas... I left the studio board home.... oh well...


Special thanks to Christina Stevens, for coming out and bringing her entourage... And also for taking these pictures for me..

thanks to good buddy and Former bandmate Gord Pearce.. Gord came for the first set but had to leave before the 2nd...

And i think during the 2nd song of the 2nd set, the rest of the PortAuxbassques Mafia showed up...
Captain Newfoundland (aka Brother John) Derek Walters, Sticky, and Shannon... and a great friend I haven't seen in over 15 years... Jason Osmond (for you other PortAuxbasques folks, thats "highway Jason". not to be Confused with the other Jason Osmond, who is also a good friend and now lives in Bridgewater...

We'd also like to thank the two very well dressed ladies who were, ah, for lack of a better word, erotically suggestively enjoying each other on the dance floor right in front of the stage.... I think we all Truely Enjoyed that as well

Anyway... i was sooo excited when i got home (from the music, not the dancers) that I stayed up till almost 4am writing lyrics for that newest song i been working on and i think Im 3/4's done... then I was mesing around with the arrangement on one of Waynes.....

Trena let me sleep in, sort of... I was woken up at 7ish... like usual, but I did get to pull the pillow over my eyes and stay in bed till almost 10... then she made me breakfast.... very good treat indeed...


got a house to clean now...



Cheers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home