Sunday, June 03, 2007

it aint much... but its home

Ok... there are some things that I am good at, and HTML is NOT one of them....

that said..

I've got 2 new websites... as things are progressing to the point where a blog, however fun and a selfserving means of self therapy (lol) just don't cut it anymore...


1> BongWaterMusic!
which, incidently, if you type in www.robcrewe.com, www.robertcrewe.com and/or www.bongwatermusicproductions.com in your url, they will all lead you to the same page...

2>The Story Of Good Old Rock and Roll Documentary... opps, i mean.. ROCK-U-Mentary project...
which you can also access from www.almostfamous.ca


Now... I'm officially asking..... If you know this stuff... (html) and you have the time and enjoy this stuff, and want to help for cheap (aka free) then by all means.. PLEASE help me pretty these up, make em more interesting, easier to update and add pics, video and music to...

I'd like to give people a reason to visit and come back...

that said... please go check them out yourself.. I'd welcome any and all feedback..

Rob

2 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Strow said...

rob,

i was a web designer all of last year so if you need a hand drop me an email on what you would like to see on your webpage and maybe if i get some spare time i could give you a hand

 
At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man this is Charles..... this is how I feed my family....well actually I tell people what to do all day :)...I can do what every you need done... just let me know....
CHeers

Charles Bachman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home