Monday, June 11, 2007

Soprano's Season finally


In short...... It started good.... Middle, good... Ending???


Well, I thought it Ate Ass!!!!!

I could rant, but its just TV, but lets just say I was grossly dissappointed..

No Closure, not even a hint...

and thats that...


So thats it...

David Chase disapointed us all... So much for the fans

Personally, i think it was a cop-out... maybe he had writers block, or something..

Im just disapointed.. So much so that Ive decided that if I see any project, movie or TV with his name attached to it... I'll just choose to Not watch it.. Not that my one little viewer stat will make a diff.. but maybe we can start a trend!! A David Chase Boy-cott..

oh well, I could always just cancel HBO

Maybe I'll start watching Simpsons again... they never let me down..

G-nite

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree
i was so upset, the ending was the worst,We were thinking of cancelling HBO as well.

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

T is dead, remember the stuff been said last couple of weeks? Bobby saying you don't hear the one that gets you, and that all goes quiet at the end.Rather see an actual end, but this works too!

Mysterious Sexy Poster

 

Post a Comment

<< Home