Saturday, June 09, 2007

Oh, by the way...

the 2nd annual Xmas Jam party has already been booked for Dec 29th 2007....

Some changes from last year...

For 2007 we will have a full pA with lights, and most importantly a dedicated sound man to run it....

Also... last year we raised a few bucks on the jar, but by an large, I was out of pocket for the PA rental...
And a lot of good musicans took time to come out and play... I think it'd be nice to at least have a few bucks to buy them a beer or 3.... So I'm toying with the idea of charging a set min for a cover charge... and I'm open to suggestions as to how much...

I was thinking 10 bucks a person?? take out for the PA/sound guy and share the rest equally among all the musicians.... but we got lots of time to work out the kinks..


So if your interested in playing.. let me know your set up, tunes.. and how many in your band...

Rob..

Also..

check out this verion of Danny Boy... .

Wicked!!

http://www.myspace.com/braddavidgemusic


Im gonna try to talk him into coming this year if he's not touring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home