Monday, June 18, 2007

TMN / HBO gets a shot of Redemption!


Not sure if anyone besides me and Mark watch Entourage
But the new season Premiere started off with a Bang!

Not only did it air two weeks after the last season finale, saving me from a summer of boredom) but it kicked ass!!!

I think shows like Deadwood, the Wire and Entourage are far better then even the best Season of Soprano's (and thats not just sour grapes over the finalle, I liked Soprano's, but it was tired, these shows are "fresh" for lack of a better word)

My ulitmate fav being Deadwood, Entourage ranks a close 2nd... and is narrowing the gap...

Anyway... far to much to to to blog about TV ( ha) just had a second, thought I'd share that if for no other reason then you'd know I was still around all 7 of you HA!

Cheers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home