Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Some Flash, Some Fizzle....

Well.... I may have spoke too soon...

My hopes of starting at the top (see last post re: 1st interview) may be a lot more difficult then I imagined...

Oh well.. not to worry... I'll track down the "Regular Joe's" and interview them first... then ask again, and again, and again... After all... All it only takes two things to make a Diamond... "Time & Pressure" (ok, 3 things actually, if you include coal, but you get the point...)

Anyway, in the meantime, I am please to report that I now own Cyber-RealEstate (if there is such a thing).

I registered the Domain Names.... www.almostfamous.ca , www.bongwatermusic.com , www.bongwatermusicproductions.com , and www.robertcrewe.com

(ok, that last one wasn't necessary, chaulk it up to vanity.. ha ha ha)

Special thanks to Mike Lamoureaux, my computer GURU for stepping me through the process...

I eventually hope to move this Blog to one of those... and well... the rest is more or a Pre-Emptive move Just-In-Case this idea gains momentum....

Time will tell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home