Saturday, September 16, 2006

Man, this is FUN!!!




Ok, its 4:20 am, and I'm gonna feel like crap tomorrow... but this is just tooo much fun...

I stumbled through it, and likely will have to rely on the book for a while before I get it al down pat.. but i was able to transfer the individual track files from the Korg, to the Computer, and upload them into CUBASE!!!

If that sounds Simple, maybe it should be, and for some, likely is..

but for me... it was a lot of freaking work, but if I could actually get PAID to do this, SIGN ME UP!!!!



In other news...

I spilled my Rum...

But not to worry.. I was too paranoid to rest it anywheres but the floor.... just in case...

So no harm done...

off to sleep now... Sarah wakes up around 7ish.. Wonder what my chances are of Trena letting me sleep in? Considering her mom and step-dad are comeing up to help out with the work were doing to the house, not likely....

Oh well... never hurts to live a little now and then.. lol..

Anyone Know how to register with SOCAN?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home