Friday, September 08, 2006

Sarah's First Plane Ride.. Trip to NFLD



Well.... its been over a year since my last trip to the Rock, so in addition to seeing my parents, grandparents and all that jazz, I was also overdue for a feed of Bob's Chicken Coop (you got to try it to understand.. get the snack with gravy on everything)... So we Cashed in our points and flew down for a week.. 4 days actually, if you consider Flight there and back as a travel day.. but was worth it..

Sarah got to spend time with My parents and grandparents, I got to catch up with some good friends.. and I even was able to squeeze in the first two interviews for the Almost Famous Project.. Which was awesome..

Of course.. the grandparents spoiled her... but thats all part of it..
I may put more about the trip up later.. but not much to tell really.. just and Awesome family Fun..

Oh My Mom is Selling her Cottage... its a 3 bedroom Log Cabin, on just shy of 9acres of water frontage in the Codroy Valley.. if you want details.. just ask me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home