Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Order on its way.. But Modified...

We'll I started out by trying to order the Tascam, but not as easy as I thought... Seems everyones away at the MIAC convention, and no ones shipping at the moment..

But thats ok, as It gave me some extra time to re-think my options.. the Tascam I wanted is certainly an AWESOME unit.. BUT, not portable without a laptop... So with limited budget, I thought the Korg D3200 would be more appropriate for me..



It can act as a quality studio all by itself... BUT I can also upload my files to CUBASE and/or download Cubase Mixes to it... So While I wont have a CUBASE interface, I can get by with the mouse... But at least I can take this show on the road now, and record live acts...

Anyway... I'm pretty excited!!!

The Almost Famous idea is still building momentum.. I've got some interest (locally) from people wanting to help.. and I start filming my first interviews This Weekend!!! Its all gonna be done on the "cheap", but ya have to start somewhere... and the technology and quality in those little DV camera's now-a-days is pretty impressive..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home