Monday, August 28, 2006

Computer has Clean Bill of Health!

Well, my PC's been acting strange for about 3 weeks now...
Actual programs would work.. But if I tried to use Internet Explorer.. it would just crash.. Hang.. etc..

My buddy Mike suggested Modzilla and/or Opera as a work around.. to kept me going until he could get here to do his own diagnostics... He's actually got a PHD in I think Computer programing... (forgive me Mike if i got that wrong) but whatever the actual specialty is.. He is a PHD in some computer related doctrine, which is to say he's forgotten more about this stuff then I'll ever Know..

Anyway.. wouldn't you know it.. Mike gets here... and this friggin Computer WOULD NOT CRASH!!!

Everything works!!?? Go Figure... Best guess is that an Auto Update patch fixed whatever problem that was there before...

Anyway.. he cleaned it up some, did a few tweaks. and we at least got to talk some Shop. Mike's also a Music fan, is often finding new indpendant artist online to listen to, and has also been an enthusiastic supporter of the "Almost Famous" idea..

Anyway.. thanks Mike... Much appreciated

Check out Mikes blog...
http://blog.sourcinginnovation.com/

i have to conceed that alot of its over my head.. But if any of you out there that are into programing and the like, will most likely find a worth while resource. Check it out!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home