Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Compromise is Key


Well, we didn't get Gold Tickets to the Stones... but we did get 2 GA tickets...

I'm sold on the idea now that it will probably be more fun that way anyway.. especially after the Bon Jovi concert.... But equally important. were also going to Dixie Chicks and Dwight Yokam (Late Sept) so it all works out..

In the meantime... My "recording board fund" has about 60% of what I'll need now.. and gaining momentum.. I've been going without "extras" and lunches for a while to save up.. so the other upside in addition to the board it self, when I get it.. will be that I think I'm also loosing some weight in the process...

Also.. been practicing with some video editing/DVD making software... It takes a LOT of time, (especial when computer crashes) but I'm getting the hang of it slowly, and am gaining confidence in my ability to actually put a rough cut of this "Almost Famous" idea together.. Will keep ya posted as things progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home