Saturday, August 26, 2006

Had to Work on a Saturday... / Selling House.

yup... it happens.. and BOTH of us had actually had work stuff to do...
Oh well... Could be a lot worst things to do Im sure..

I went to Steve and Amanda's reception after... Steve's a close friend and former roomate from University days.. They got Married in Jamaca, and had a little social today with pictures, food.. etc... Was Very nice.. They even have an Awesome Golden nammed Maddy.. which made me miss Riley, but oh well, what-a-ya-do.

Im back home now and doing some housecleaning and getting ready to Paint the deck.. We Love this place, and the neighbors, but we need a slightly bigger place... So were going to sell..

So if you Know anybody whos looking for an Awesome little house.. tell them to Call ME this House is for sale

Here are some pics,, Including a rough sketch of the floor plans.
Its about 2200 Sq ft of living space.






Basement Finsished with bathroom, 3rd bedroom, rec room and a den/office
these pics are old (I'll get new ones soon) but should give you an idea.
Since taking these pics, we've Paved the drivway and fenced the back yard..
The House actually needs nothing, maybe just a coat of paint.. But theres nothing that actually NEEDS to be done, but they do say that its the finishing touches that help sell a house quick. So Im gonna do it as fast as I can just in case.. in the meantime, if someone wants to make an offer... By all means.. Less work for me!!! HA..



It the only house like it in the entire subdivision, which is a plus, AND it has a larger then average lot for this subdivision, Catherdral Ceilings, and is just around corner from Schools.. So I think it will go fast once I formally put it up..

Similar size homes on SIGNIFICANTLY smaller lots are selling for 250, 260 down in Beechville... Only advantage I could see for living there, vs here, is your about 4km closer to town. Out side of that, I think this is a Much Nicer Subdivision..

SO If your interested, let me know.. I Figure I'd start at 250,000 and see what happens.. and YES, I know thats High!.So don't be afraid to make an offer.. But hey, wouldnt that be nice? besides theres one around corner, smaller, and older, with smaller lot for 220 So I think I'm respectably in that Ballpark, just maybe a little bit lower... lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home