Thursday, August 31, 2006

Just Another Boring Entry...

Just read Paulies Blog and So I thought I'd Copy his idea for a quick Blog, and get back at what I was doing...

I realized I'd forgotten to mention Gibby's wedding the other week...

It was really nice, but we (me and Trena) had to bail mid-way through the reception to relieve the sitter.. and then with the stuff with Riley, Well, It was kind of eclipsed off my radar, so to speak...

Chriss and Melissa are Good People, and good friends... and Very Nice wedding.. Congratulations guys...

So.... What else is new? thats about it for now.. maybe some stuff...
-Im really excited to be getting my studio board finally (this weekend)...
-I'm painting, cleaning, decluttering the house... We're Definately Selling.. Done like Dinner.. I'd have made an offer on a new place already, but pointless until this ones ready to show..
-Works going well... Which is good..Sometimes is actually really Fun! It can be hard work, and exhausting at time... but at its worst, its still ok.. So I guess I'm lucky there.. Some people hate their jobs...
-Im back to Chiro in 2 weeks.. Which will be awesome.. It was actually Working, my back was feeling better.. but then I couldnt go for like over a month.. So Im glad to finally be going back...cause my back feels like Sh_t right now... its Scarey (Chiro) with all the cracking, but it works..
-Abby's (our Abby, the dog) is depressed... She misses her buddy Riley, So we've resoved to get a puppy.. Could take a while.. but were on the waiting list at least.
-I'm getting my old Korg T1 fixed.. Should have er back soon I hope.



-the band (Stilbite) has been on Summer Hiatus.. But hope to get things back in gear soon.. Everyones still interested, but just busy..


-I got some "pick-up" gigs with Scott Cheverie and "Full-Circle" playing bass... these guys are good.. And I'm really excited to get to play bass.. Normally Im not allowed, as keyboard players are harder to find then bass players.. lol.. but they already have a key player.. and She's Awesome.. So I get to Play the bass.. finally..
Scotts the 2nd from the left here in this Pic.. the first guy on the left is Steve, the guitar-player..

The two guys on the Right are Gord and Larry, the guitar player and bass-playing singer in a band I was in a few years ago called Brennan Road..
this pic was taken at a hosue party I had here in 2004. Larry Loaned me his PA, and we had all my Musician friends over for a MASSIVE Jam party!!!
And thats What i LOVE about music.. Brings people together.. And you make and keep some great friends..

Anyway..the Full Circle Gigs: We Play Pogue Fado Sept 29, Big Leages on the 30th, and Copper Penny on the Oct 6th or 7th, I think... Should be fun..

and thats about it for now...

Oh... Cant believe I almost forgot...
I hope to complete at leat 2 to 4 interviews for the "Almost Famous" project this week!!


Pic: Ducats, Circa 1960-something

That, along with the Board has me REALLY Hyper!! But you'll have to wait for the details..



Rob Signing out... for about a week maybe.. Should have some cool stuff to tell ya by then!!!

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home