Friday, September 08, 2006

Got My Board!


I've had the new Studio Board in the house now for 26 Hours, and believe it or not... I've not even plugged it in.. and may not get to for a little while yet...

Its by choice, but necessity... Were getting the house ready to sell.. and man.. theres house cleaning, and then theres HOUSE CLEANING... its a lot of work.. Plus all the regular stuff ya gotta do, Mow the lawn, look after Sarah.. etc... but its all good.. We'll get to it soon enough.. I Also got a Korg padKONTROL to help simplify sequencing Drums... but thats it for the big purchases for the foreseable future...

Only thing i need now is some new cables, maybe some mic's... but overall... My old ones are not too far gone that I can't get by.. and I can Borrow Mic's if/when i need to... so for the time being, albeit on a budget, I've everything I need to do some recording.. YEE-HAW...

Now I just need Some TIME to play with it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home