Sunday, September 17, 2006

Productive day at the Crewe House..

Well, I didnt get to sleep in... Not really at least..

I think I got woke up around 8ish... But around here, that is sleeping in... But that extra hour was sweeeeet!

But We got a TONN of stuff done today, from installing ceilings, wiring lights, patching drywall holes, staining decks, and yup... even some de-cluttering.. Its not looking like we'll be ready to list any time soon, but at least were getting this stuff done finally

Richard and Bev came up to help, Theresa too... and all the help made the work go a lot faster...

anyways.. I been at it all nite now, and just got the basement back to a livable state (ya make a real mess doing this stuff) and I was gonna jam some, but think I'll go clean the kitchen instead....

fun fun..

oh well, band practice tomorrow..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home