Monday, September 25, 2006

Why can't real life have a Pause Button..


haven't seen that Adam Sandler flick yet... no time really.. but I like the Concept..

man.. Between dishes, dogs, and Babies... laundry, and Work related Stuff ya end up bringing home with ya, and the Honey-do list... where does the time go..

11:19pm, and I'm just now getting free'd up to do some music, and too sleepy to even try...

Will have to try to Cram some stuff in tomorrow before practice, and bone up Wed/and thur while Trena's away (but after Sarah's Asleep of course) Saving Grace is the folks I'm sitting in With Know these tunes inside and out, so If I play a little on the backbeat, I can wait for the changes and fake it... Whew!

Anyways,, off to sleep... opps, not yet... forgot to put out the compost...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home