Monday, September 18, 2006

Golf Day



Well, I didn't get home till after 9pm... But what can I say... it was a good day at the "Office"

I actually think I should recant my comment from yesterday about not enjoying Golf....

While I'm not a good Golfer, and while its true that its not a game I'd often choose to play much if not for these work events, I have to admit that I actually had a lot of fun today! But I think the People you Play with make all the Difference in the world.. ...

These folks were great to hang out with for the afternoon, and equally important for me, they were also very tolerant of my Golf Skills, (or should I say, "Lack thereof" ) :)

So if you can spend a day catching up with old friends and make some new ones, I'd say thats time well spent!!

It also didn't hurt that the weather was also great, we had specatular views of the Harbour.. and the meal was Freaking AWESOME..

Like I said... it was a good day at the office!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home