Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thank You Jon Matheson


a good friend of mine, Singer, Song-writer, Musician Jon Matheson hooked me up with someone else he knew Looking for a keyboard player to lay some tracks down on a CD he was working on...

Well, with Work, Life, Xmas, I've been busier then a shit-house-rat latley , as they say... But I LOVE Music, so I took it on anyway..

Was up late these past few nites trying to learn 12 new Original Tunes... which is harder then cover tunes cause you have to CREATE parts that arnt there.... and try to get it in the Songwriters style, not too bias with your own..

Anyway.. Just got home from the Studio.. and it was one Hell of an Experience... I had a F--king Blast...

this place had More gear then Kellogs has Korn Flakes.. You really have to be there to understand.. these few pics just don't do it justice...

And the owner/tech was supper easy to work with.. Made it painless work,. even through my many takes and mistakes, and very fun..

He's probably forgotten more about production then I'll ever learn.. And, the best part is that he may use me again for other projects... . Frig.. I'd play for free just to be able to learn a few things...

Anyway.. I need sleep... too many late nites..

Enjoy the pics..



I look about 20 lbs heavier in these pics... but I coudl care less... Im still on a natural high from the experience...





Anyway... to Jon Matheson.. THANK YOU for the referral..
Next I'm looking forward to doing the Keys on your new CD!!!!!!

Peace Out!!

Publish
Rob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home