Wednesday, November 29, 2006

You HAVE to Buy THIS ALBUM


Ok.... I dont mean to get up on a Soap box, BUT... there is a shortage, i think, of GREAT music out there...

Sure.. .theres some catchy canned pop stuff out there.. and we have great bands like Big Wreck, Cold Play, and Collective Soul and Pearl Jam... but..., and I mean this.. THIS BAND IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT BIG THING...

I can't quite explain what makes this album so great... Its not over produced, its not layered and overdubbed... Its just good F--king Music..

the Songs and Sounds are Simple, Pure, tasteful, and Comfortably familier, yet totaly original... I can honestly say I like EVERY Song on it, and I don't say that at often...

do you like Black Crows, Zeplin, Skynrd, Alman Bros... then trust me... you will love this band..

I met them by accident, when i was in Collingwood Ontartio (they ven let me jam), and have already mentioned them in a previous Blog...

I've had 4 demos since then.. but I just got there self produced full Length CD and it is PURE ROCKING GOLD!!

these guys deserve a one way ticket to the top...


anyway. Out of respect for their right to earn a living, I will NOT make copies of the CD for anyone, so dont ask... Just go to their site..Listen to the 3 Demo tunes and then Buy the album.... trust me.. If you have any music sense at all... You will LOVE IT!!!


Click HERE for Link to their Site...


Enjoy!

Rob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home