Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Frank and Ernest….



Never underestimate the resources of journalists…

Ok.. this is Sur-real…..
I must admit, that while not a regular reader, I do buy the Local frank Magazine from time to time.. So I’m getting a bag of chips today at the lawtons next to my office, to go with the Tim’s sandwich I just got for lunch.. and I see the Headline “Anne Murry Not Gay” and I think… (a) No big deal if she is or isn’t, cause (b) even Elvis himself is (opps, Was) a fan of Anne Murray… So I buy it.. and peruse it over my chicken salad….

And there it was… Not quite front page worthy, but on the 8th page is the article in question… Im guessing they (Frank) must research all the court stuff looking for material because this is taken largely verbatim from my court papers I filed against the people we bought the house from……..

Yep!

Ok.. so that parts I get..... ok... … but then I really started freaking out when I saw a picture of the actual chimney liner, and some personal info about me in there…..
How’d they get that? Did someone I know email them???
Anyway.. that’s possible, but unlikely, cause I just did a google search on myself, and there it was… plain as day.. right from this little uncharted part of the web I call my blog…
Turns out if you google or yahoo search me, invariably, if ya fish around long enough, it leads you right back here…. It also connects you to my MySpace page, youtube postings, and all that jazz, but if you look hard enough, this comes up also… And then, if you have the patients to siphon through the mindless chatter, boring observations, and litany of spelling and grammar mistakes… then you’l find my post about the house and the Chimney… complete with pics…..

Jeepers…. Anyway… I’ve read it about 5 times now, still in shock really.. But after that wore of, and I could re-read it objectively, it really just re-iterates the court doc’s… with some humor, and it does kind of present both sides… albeit it would seem I do take somewhat less heat then the other guy did… Whew!

Bizarre…… Tres bizarre….

Im just gonna move on, as if it wasn’t even there… and hopefully it will just be a blurb, that comes and goes with little or no notice or mention… either way, Im guessing this won’t help my negotiations much, but I wasn’t overly optimistic about that anyway…

Oh well… I’ve only got a few minutes left on my lunch…. Time to read about Anne I guess, then back at it….
In the meantime, I've pulled any reference to the stuff.. at least what I could find, from the site... and Im gonna re-think keeping this thing going...
This time I came out ok.. but you never know who's reading or what their intent maybe... At least on facebook, people have to be a "friend" to read it....
Maybe the solution would be to make this a password option to read it... so that you'd have to subscribe... or something like that..
Whooo-hoo.. a whoopiing 8 people might sign up... oh well...
Maybe I'll just purge it all I guess..
wow..
a lot can change in a day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home