Saturday, June 28, 2008

Miscellaneous Parafenalia

So I guess the sayings true... Procrastination's like Masturbation... Feels good at the time, but when you get right down to it.. your just screwing yourself... ha ha ha... My point, (and I do have one) is that Theres actually been a ton of stuff thats happened while on hiatus those 6 months or so that Id like to blog about , but its such a long list its intimidating... so I just procrastinate... avoid, and the list gets longer... and to be honest, the longer time goes on, the less details i can recall, and the less relevant it seems... so if I have a random brain fart I may inject a blast from the past, but I've pretty much decided to just wash trhat clean.. and just post on stuff from hear forward...



Anyway.. I doubt I'll ever blog with the same frequency as I did before...but we'll see...

So.... where to start..
but just as a short short recapp....

ECMA's Check.. did that.. well, at least the highlights...
Documentary??? hmmmm Im gonna hold those cards close for now.. but suffice to say.. nothings "really" materialized... nor would I go writing any post dated cheques... but some stuff has been unfolding that has renewed my enthusiasm for the project... but for now.. it remains in "pipe dream" status...
Band: yeah, I think i covered that... Its actually been really fun.. Slow, but fun.. one of the things I'm happiest about over this past year...
House: I've left a lot of that out...projects, progress, drama.. etc... the whole Frank experience has me still a little gunshy... but not to completely cut it out, I just diverted a lot of my "exhibitionist" attention grabbing picture posting efforts to that new craze... known as "Facebook" but I'm not as invested in it as some..... its just a forum... reality is, those guys who run that site, or this site, or anyother for that matter, can go bankrupt and dissappear in a flash... its happened... So thats why I own my name as a domain, and some others.. my own little pieces of web realestate... for now, set aside for future development... lol
Work: I'd love to rant about that... but, so does everyone... But I think to publicly talk about that stuff... good or bad, could be a career limiting venture... so I'll keep that stuff in "draft mode" and maybe someday I'll be in a position to post without fear of circumstance...


hmmmm i'm feeling repetitive... sorry.. its late.. and Im too wired to sleep..

I just finished a book.. Daniel Silva's "the Secret Servant" Its one of a series of books... and I think its among the best series I've ever read... Better then the Bourne Series, Better then Dan Brown... (his "fomula" gets painfully obvious as you read more of his work) and pretty close to Harry Potter (that will likely remain my favorite for a while) but this Silva guys a close 2nd.. I'd highly recommend it..

anyway..Im not sure whats worst... me blogging about such boring tedium, or someone reading it... I think the former... as one doing the latter can at least point and laugh... ha ha...

Think I'll try a chapter of another book and see if it can put me to sleep..

peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home