Wednesday, July 09, 2008

And the Band Played on!

Well... it took over 2 months of un-coordinated schedules.. but we finally had our first Full rehearsal on July 2nd with EVERYONE in attendance... ... and it was magic!!!

Not perfect, I mean... were human, we have day jobs and familys... and we were Rusty.. but its like pure adrenallin... just intoxicating..

I was actually up until 4am mixing down the recording.. and while not perfect, lots of mistakes.. especially by me.. But still, i've listened to it at least 20 times over since... Im actually listening to it still now...

If you want to hear it.. add me to face book (ROB Crewe) and its all on my profile page... theres pics of the band in there to.. in my photos..

anyway.. Im too wired to sleep.. but to tired to think clearly.. so I'll call it a night... I promise a more interesting post next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home