Tuesday, January 16, 2007

How do you get rid of the smell of Baby Puke?


If you read this, and know us... you'll notice a blatent "lack" of info, pic's and/or stories about out daughter..

While I could talk and type for days about her, I generally choose not to, as Im somewhat of a paranoid new parent, and I wouldnt want to have some "predator" type stumble over info or pics of my child on this page, and well... better safe then sorry... if you've seen 20/20, 48 hours... and/or are a parent yourself, you'll understand... so, accordingly... the stuff I do tend to post about our daughter here, tends to be either dated, or overly generic in detail...

anyway... I was just noticing that I still smell like baby puke and was thinking of how amazing it is that life, work, everything grinds completely to a hault when your children are sick...

nothing else matters...

Not work, not sleep, you just want them to get better...

Oh well... can't put allthat on the back burner too long though..... Now I got some paper work to catch up on for "work".... I had set tonight aside to do some studio stuff... but it'll have to wait... As much as music is Way more fun, "work" supports the Music habit... so not much choice in the matter...



In other "music" news...

SUPERSTACK may come to halifax this summer... sometime around May.

these guys are friends of mine, I spoke of them in an earlier post(s)

In short... one of the best new, if not THE best new original bands i've heard in a LONG TIME..

I highly recommend you go to their site, listen to their Demo's.. Buy their CD and Bug the Sh_t out of your local bar owner to give these guys a gig...

And if they get here.. GO SEE THEM... in a few years when they are as big or bigger then Nickelback you'll be able to talk about how you saw them in a bar before they made it really big!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home