Thursday, March 01, 2012

An Actual Bedtime Conversation between myself and my 7year old lil gurl….



Lil One:  Daddy, you know commercials?
Myself: yeah?
Lil One:  Don’t you think its mean how their all like “if you wanna be cool you should Buy THIS!... Only 10-99!!!” 
Myself:   Ummm, yeah…. Ah, why?
Lil One:   well, what if you can’t afford it? Then it’ll make you feel bad!!!  
Myself:  yes.. your right, that can mean… umm… You do know that daddys job is Making Commercials for the Radio Right???
Lil One:  (without skipping a beat) Yes, I just meant on Television.. Not Radio…
Myself: (desperately seeking her approval) But I did make some really cool commercials yesterday about Bullying… and how its wrong and people shouldn’t do it…
Lil One: (as if sensing my thoughts) Oh that’s Great Daddy! I’m so proud of you!.... 
 -was the Highlight of my entire day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home