Monday, July 21, 2008

Un-intended benefits

Ok... So if you had told me a year ago that I could ever be one of those people that "go to the gym" i'd have laughed my ass off.....

Funny how things change..... as Just the other week... I found myself with an hour to kill and thought "Hey, I can get an hour in a the gym" and did just that...

I miss a day herer and there.... If I'm making up for it with biking, walking, or other manual labor, but for the most part... I go every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.... And I'm now at a point where I actually like it..
I find I'm pushing my self, and I'm even getting a rush from it on occassion... I got my locker lock, water, and my whole rotation all worked out... and its going well...

one down side, however, is as I can't afford a home set up, I have to share the facilities with other patrons... The majority of whom are of the opposite sex... That said, however, I'm very pleased to report that it appears that spandex appears to be coming back in style... and with a vengance...

thats right... Spandex! that revealing, yet leaves more then enough to ones imagination, wonder material that every man privately loves to see the ladies in! ... While there are a few remote occasions when its comparable to a car wreck (your drawn to look, even though it may gross you out) for the most part, it makes the whole gym experience all the more enjoyable.. the biggest challenge is trying not to stare.... oh my.. life is tough..


In other news... I caught THE DARK KNIGHT tonight, with my litle brother... perhaps the best movie I've seen in a long long time.. Highly recommend it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home